Case of Ca Breast Right side
• K/C/O: Ca Breast Right side [Infiltrating duct Ca] Grade 3.
• She presented to us with discharge from operated site since 2 months, offensive, mild swelling and poor healing.
• Treatment taken:
Complete Mastectomy of right breast in January 2008.
Post surgery the wound failed to heal and there was a continuous serous discharge from the operated wound.
She had a non healing ulcer and wanted treatment for it.
In her Personality
• She had a lot of anxieties, specially of separation
• She was fastidious by nature and required everything to perfection
• Her work commanded a lot of feminine dominance so her nature reflected dominance, strictness.She was very workaholic.
• She was a no nonsense women and her anger could get a bit of violent, but on the other hand there was a sympathetic side of her too.
• She loved to travel and was very passionate about art & music.
• She had a strong family history of cancer involving her mother and practically all her cousin sisters.
Her treatment was started by us, focusing on her wound only as she was very clear about it that she didn’t want herself
to be treated for cancer but only her wound.
• 7/03/08 - Calendula 30, 5 pills thrice a day for a week and along with that dressing done with Calendula mother tincture.
• Surprisingly in a fortnight there was no discharge and wound showed good healing.
• This had her develop confidence in our pathy and then decided to completely switch on to alternative medicine.
She completely refused undergoing Chemotherapy or Radiotherapy for the same.
Even with our convincing her about the disease and benefits of modern medicine, still she decided to turn to Homoeopathy
and Mistletoe therapy.
• Well it’s now been 7 years and she is completely free of her disease with no remission at all.
• Medicines used for her treatment were Nit Ac & Carcinosin
• She was also on Immunomodulatory drug – Iscador(Viscum Album)
• A combination of medications,councelling and a change in life style has made a complete difference to her life
and her battle against cancer.